BRAC Bank is one of the commercial bank and private Bank in Bangladesh. Recently published Job in BRAC Bank and Job Circular in BRAC Bank and You more information collected Official bank web site www.bracbank.com A BRAC Bank career opportunity all Bangladesh people and Education qualification can apply in this jobs.
To assistance its continues business increase, BRAC Bank is currently looking for aspirant, smarts, goal-oriented and enthusiastic individual for its infrastructure uplift and administration. The bank is always serving people and the economics of the country by proposing mention demand, occurrence and thus creating wealth for the economy.
BRAC bank Job Opportunity:
Associate Manager (Corporate Loan Documentation)
Job Grade: Senior Officer
Job Location: In Dhaka.
BRAC Bank Limited, the pioneer of SME Banking in Bangladesh, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 157 branches, over 322 ATMs, 421 SME unit offices; the bank has an unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of banking solutions to serve millions.
To strengthen its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank Limited (BBL) is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented and enthusiastic individuals having sound experience in corporate loan documentation from Bank/Non-Bank Financial Institutions for its Operations Division
Responsibilities Of Key:
01. Prepare loan documents according to credit approval and credit norms.
2. Instruct panel legal counsel of the bank for drafting/vetting Land Documents/Deed of Mortgage/PoA/Letter of Hypothecation/Undertaking/Agreement and other facility related documents.
3. Create Mortgage/Redemption and charge filling/vacation with RJSC.
4. Obtain necessary documents for periodic renewal/enhancement.
5. Work on Liability Hand/Take over process and/or security release arrangement and completion as per approval.
1. Every Candidate Minimum Graduate form reputed education any institutions in the field of business studies of science.
2. Minimum second Class or Division and GPA/CGPA of 2.5 above.
3. At Last 1-2 years of jobs experience in a general banking.
4. Hard working and ability, and Good Communication, analytical, problem solving an interpersonal skill.
RAC Bank is currently looking for aspirant, smart, goal-oriented and passionate individuals for the in consequence of position. If you believe that you are looking for, then please
Application Submit: E-mail Your Resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org and attaches your passport size photographs to human Resources Division, BRAC Bank Limited, 1 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212. Application Deadline: July 20, 2014.